Sivut

lauantai 22. lokakuuta 2011

A very productive saturday!

This morning I woke up early and I was full of energy! That was good since I had so many things to do! I wish that I would wake up every morning feeling like that! :)
 First thing in my to do list was rehearsals in our dance studio. We (Thee Dizzy Daisies) rented a rehearsal space with lovely The Itty Bitty Tease Cabaret girls and with a pole dance group. It's a really nice place and the best thing for now is that we can practice more! I practiced my feather fan dance and planned a brand new x-mas number this time.
Our fancy toilet!

 Later I continued to renew my outfit and of course I had a little cat "helper" with me! How cute is he!!!
And now it's time to relax and spend some quality time with my kitty cats!

I wish you all have lovely weekend!!!

xoxo, Sandy

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti